Re: "A prayer would help"

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 23:54:48 EDT

David,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm glad that you're going to be
talking to your doctor. Just remember to do whatever they tell you, and
if you're not sure, get a second opinion. I've seen too many people who
don't go to the doctor because they're afraid of what they'll hear, or
worse, second guess the doctor's advice and do whatever they want to
anyway.

Hope everything turns out for the best for you.

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white