Re: Daktoberfest Date?

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 23:40:54 EDT

Holiday? In October? You mean Halloween? Do people get time off for that?

Anyway, just wanted to chime in with an "us too!" Any weekend in October is
good for us. The 8th is Thanksgiving in Canada, but it's a Monday so it doesn't
really do much good. Guess we could have an extra day to recover, but it's not
really that important.

Just let us know and we'll be there!

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white