Re: Spray-in Bedliner Survey

From: Lance Robertson (lrzone@lrzone.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 15:59:51 EDT

I was looking around for when my truck comes in and went to Inyati (Local
dealer in AZ I think) and he said that his stuff is Line-x. Infact the
local Line-x guy and he swap fixes once in a while when they are
backlogged. He took me outside to show me a truck he had just finished
putting an over the rail on as an add-on to the guy's bedliner. He had done
the bedliner the first time 4 years ago. It was a bit faded in color but
they also give you a free cleaner anytime you want it that brought it right
to the shine of the new stuff that he had just applied. Sold me on it. Cost
is 325 over the rail.

Lance