Re: Spray-in Bedliner Survey

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 22:48:07 EDT

>I would like to hear from some others...
>Cal

I paid $375 to have an under-the-rail Rhino Liner done in my Dak, had it for
almost 2 years now, but since I have a Tonneau cover on my Dak I guess I
don't have much to worry about fading, and so far......knock wood........my
local Rhino Liner dealer will be around for quite some time, the dealer I
went to was the first here in NJ to do it, and evidently I find out he does
quite a few local municipalities trucks, the NJ Turnpike truck's, and some
county work as well, even the town I live in he does these trucks and
extends discounts to firemen/police officers of the forementioned
towns.......so I guess he'll be around for a while

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey
mailto:dakota99slt@hotmail.com