- David Kilian
- Clayton, NC
- Email Address:
- Home Page:
- Other Home Pages:
- Previous Vehicles:
- '92 Dakota sport Reg. cab 4-banger. Great truck. Drove it all over the country, and even towed alot. Geez I loved that truck!
- Other hobbies:
- 4x4, mountain biking, camping/kayaking
- creative director for a design firm
- Club Cab
- Completed modifications:
- 4" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2" body lift, Steering stabilizer, Front diff skid plate, xfer case skid plate, gas tank skid plate, 33" BFG MTs on AE 589 15x8 rims, 4.10 gear swap with Detroit C-locker in rear, Brush guard w/ Hellas, Tow hooks, Tool Box, Sunroof, Uniden CB & external speaker, 4' Firestik II antenna, Alpine 6-disc CD Changer/Head Unit/amp, JBL speakers, Optima Red Top battery, Saris roof rack, custom-welded rock rails, front skid plate, Mopar performance double-roller timing chain, new water pump, heavy duty radiator, Hayden electric fan, QuickD K&N cone intake, 180degree stat, MSD 8mm superconductor wires, Accell SuperCoil, and a white dog named Jake in the passenger seat.
- If money were no object:
- solid-axle front (lose the IFS!), custom coil suspension with tons o'flex!
- Additional modification comments:
- A truly trailworthy Dakota (Gen II) is not something that you see everyday, and that's what I'm building towards and why I've pursued this project. Jeeps are capable, but everywhere. Unique is good!
- Pictures description:
- 1. 4-wheeling near Raleigh, pre-lift (Capital trails).
2. Trailmaster lift project IN PROGRESS
3. Truck after installation of TM lift and body lift, getting fitted for the custom rock rails on the sides
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Mon Dec 30 09:02:45 2002.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, David Kilian! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / email@example.com