Herbert P. Johnson
- Herbert P. Johnson
- Chandler AZ. Thae Grand Canyon State
- Email Address:
- Home Page:
- Other Vehicles:
- '97 Dodge Neon Sedan Sport, white with black bra and mud flaps.
It has a 6 CD changer in the trunk and a very cool look. My
SO loves this car. I bought it when I totaled her Toyota
Corolla. So it is really her car. The next day I came home from
work and found my new Dakota in the driveway. What a gal!!
- Previous Vehicles:
- 78 Chevy half ton full size truck, 79 Cadillac De'Ville,
and others to numorus to mention. Been a GM guy all my life
but now I think Dodge rules.
- Other hobbies:
- Building computers and auto engines, wood crafting, Aviation (I'm
an FAA certificated A&P Technican).
- Work as a computer Engineer for a service company contracted
to Allied Signal In Tempe AZ.
- Regular Cab, short bed
- ABS, Tilt wheel, Cruise control, Full bra front cover, Bed liner
alloy wheels, spare tire wheel lock, silent alarm w/phantom footprints,
ventvisors, and many others.
- Additional info:
- The truck is a very pretty green called Satin and has the grey Sport
decal on the side. The color looks blue at night.
- 365 miles
- Planned modifications:
- tonneau cover for the bed
- If money were no object:
- add the fog/driving lights that come standard on the 4x4 version.
an $1100.00 fee now to have it installed.
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Sat Jul 19 14:30:50 1997.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Herbert P. Johnson! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org / SUNY College at Fredonia