- Justin Meyers
- Hammond, Louisiana
- Email Address:
- Previous Vehicles:
- 1990 Toyota Corolla. Sad, I know, but I traded it in for my truck.
- Other hobbies:
- Watching NASCAR, NHRA, CART, IRL and fishing
- Student at SLU and work for Winn-Dixie in Ponchatoula
- Club Cab
- A/C, alarm, ABS brakes
- 112,393 as of July 24, 2001
- Completed modifications:
- K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit
March 2-piece underdrive pulley set (crank & alternator)
Bosch Premium Ignition Wire Set
Splitfire spark plugs
Flowmaster two-chamber single inlet/dual outlet w/ turndowns
Pioneer DEH-1300 CD unit
Blaupunkt 5 1/4" co-axial speakers and 5"x7" three ways
Two Optimus 1" Tweeters
Two MTX 6000 12" Subwoofers
MTX 500D 775 Watt Amp
Western Chasis 2/4 drop using spindles/adj. hangers
Doetsch Tech shocks
Pilot fog lights
- Modifications in progress:
- Going on vacation and afterwards it's a toss up between JBA Headers, Autogage 5 inch tach, or roll pan. I'm going to start working on it as a sport truck besides performance because when was the last time you saw a Gen II (or any, for that matter) featured in a sport truck magazine? You also can't find anything for them, so screw them, I'm going to do it!
- Planned modifications:
- I would like to give it a rear roll pan and soft tonneau cover, and change the stock 3:21 gears to 3:91's? Also do a V-8 Throttle Body swap. Maybe get an MSD Ignition System after I've had the truck for awhile. Hopefully in a few years I'll have more money and time to really work on it majorly.
- If money were no object:
- Drop one of those bad ass new Hemi's in it.
- 0 to 60:
- coming soon...
- Top speed:
- coming soon...
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Thu Apr 4 19:30:57 2002.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Justin Meyers! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org