- Jeff Ostrowski
- Monroe, Michigan
- Email Address:
- Other Vehicles:
- 1973 Dodge Dart
- Previous Vehicles:
- 1990 Chevy Cavalier
1993 Dodge Dakota 3.9 Auto
- Other hobbies:
- Drag/Street Racing
- International Freight Logistics
- Living in Michigan I Travel quite a bit on the weekends, mostly up north. I plan on adding some more performance mods to my truck, but it is an everyday driver so I don't intend on going too extreme.
- V8 - 318ci
- Regular Cab, short bed
- Air, Power Windows/Locks, Tilt/Cruise, 3.55 Sure-Grip, 15x8 Wheels & 235/70R15 Tires, Light Group, Fog Lights, 22 gal Tank.
- Completed modifications:
- 275/60R15 BFGoodrich Radial T/A Tires, Ceterforce Cluth, Cool Air induction, 10' Round Open Air Cleaner w/ K&N, Mopar performance 3" tailpipe, Flowmaster 3 chamber Muffler
- Planned modifications:
- Headers, Y-Pipe, BFG Drag Radials, Thottle body work.
- If money were no object:
- Very well built 360 including supercharger, Custom rear suspension for Drag Racing.
- Additional modification comments:
- Swaped the Red Dakota Sport, and Dodge Stickers for Silver ones because of personal preference.
- Quarter mile:
- Eighth mile:
- 60 foot:
- Top speed:
- Performance comments:
- Actual top speed would be over 115 MPH. But it hits the speed limiter while still in 4th gear.
- Pictures description:
- Pictures can be seen on the Drag Truk page.
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Wed Dec 16 15:04:36 1998.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Jeff Ostrowski! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org / SUNY College at Fredonia