- Mark Seagondollar
- Research Triangle Park, NC
Fuquay Varina, NC
- Email Address:
- Other Vehicles:
- 1974 Moto Guzzi V7Sport
Honda 450 powered garden tractor
1963 TechnoCart F4 (Ducati 250 powered)
- Previous Vehicles:
- Saab 96 Sport (2 stroke 850cc)
1967 Volvo 142 (significantly modified)
- Other hobbies:
- Computers, accurate placement of small, dense projectiles as propelled by
small contained explosions (guns)
- I seem to be an Info geek for this computer company
- Club Cab
- tilt/cruise, pwr locks & windows, limited slip,
- Additional info:
- seat belts that are leisurely in retracting, noisy injectors
(sounds like a diesel at idle, "an effect of the manifold design,
nothing we can do about it") stiff 2nd gear synchros when cold,
even with Lubrication Engineers transmission oil, went through
a difficult period of engine dying (a real pig in the middle of
corners with no power steering)
- 83000 mi.
- Completed modifications:
- wink mirror, K&N, short mud flaps, Radial TA 225/60x15
- Planned modifications:
- sway bars, flush bed cover, paint bumpers, air dam, &
mirrors red to match body.
- If money were no object:
- headers, extrudehone heads & manifold, MSD ignition,
Nology wires, cat-back stainless exh. system, 2/3 drop,
15x7 wheels from 97 (will they work?), Vortech (?)
- Additional modification comments:
- Highly interested in mods that will provide "real world"
performance improvements along with mileage improvements.
I would ultimately like to be able to achieve 220-250 HP
with 25 mpg on the road.
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Tue Mar 18 08:23:46 1997.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Mark Seagondollar! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / email@example.com / SUNY College at Fredonia