Beverly, Steven N.
- Beverly, Steven N.
- North Vernon, Indiana
- Email Address:
- Other Home Pages:
- dodgedakotaowners on yahoo clubs
- Description of the other pages:
- involves a general question and answer type of topic. Anything that any member has a problem with orhas corrected or customized on their dakota is talked about.
- Other Vehicles:
- 1992 Eagle Premeir SE, V-6, Automatic, White, bought in August 1999, Ex-wifes car, need to sell, I HATE THIS CAR!
- Previous Vehicles:
- First car: 1973 Chevrolet Impala coupe
Second car: 1982 Mercury LN-7 (EXP twin)
First truck: 1985 Dodge D-50
Second truck: 1988 Dodge Ram 50, customized this truck by lowering and adding sound system
Third truck: 1991 Dodge Ram 50 Sports Cab, fully customized by lowering, sound system, paint, etc. Won mainy trophies (dust collectors) with this truck. Drove it under a 4x4 in July '92 (completely totalled)
Forth truck: 1987 Mazda B-2200 Cab Plus, fully customized
1971 Volkswagen Super Bettle
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z, used for street racing, sold to a loser for an unbelievable amount of $?????. And this was with 250,000 on the odometer.
1978 Ford F-150 Super Cab
- Other hobbies:
- Custom auto shows, camping, hiking, shooting sports, canoeing, photography, cooking.
- I'm a Quality Assurance Layout Technician for Golden Casting Corporatin in Columbus, Indiana which is a gray iron foundry that makes engine blocks and engine heads for Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack Truck, World Products (Chevy Racing), Mopar Racing and Ford Racing.
- Past member and president of a truck club called Mini Alternatives in Cincinnati, Ohio and Columbus, Indiana. Former owner of Beverly Coachworks in Scipio, Indiana. Past member of the custom truck and car club "Latest Craze" in Indianapolis. Former Southern Director of the Indiana Mini Truck - Compact Car Association. Current member of the NRA, National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association and the Loyal Order of the Moose - Lodge #500 in Speedway, Indiana.
- Club Cab
- AC, Bucket seats, Bed liner, Cast Aluminum wheels, Cruise control, Intermitant wipers, Tachometer, All guages, Tilt steering,
- Additional info:
- Bought truck in June 1998 for $9800 cash. It had 61,678 miles on it at the time. I've replaced the fuel pump, water pump, and the power steering pump. I love this Truck!
- 147,673 miles.
- Completed modifications:
- Nothing at this time.
- Modifications in progress:
- Audio: JVC KD-LX30 "Kameleon", Infinity Kappa 5 1/2 mids, Infinity Kappa 5 x 7, Infinity Amplified Sub-Box.
- Planned modifications:
- New exhaust system. Going from a 3.9L V-6 to a 426 HEMI. Viper wheels, disk brakes all four corners, 2 to 3 inch drop in front, 4 to 5 inch drop in rear.
- If money were no object:
- Fully customize it! Put a Viper V-10 and other Viper mechanicals in and under it.
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Wed Feb 14 16:01:34 2001.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Beverly, Steven N.! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org