- Bill Sullivan
- Abington, Pennsylvania
- Email Address:
- Home Page:
- Other Vehicles:
- None, at the moment.
- Previous Vehicles:
- Ford Tarus:)
- Other hobbies:
- Working on/upgrading my truck, computers, college, IRC,
building model cars, etc...
- I am a college Student right now.
- Regular Cab, short bed
- Power locks, power windows, power steering, am/fm stereo /w
cassette, tilt, air.
- Completed modifications:
- Roll Bar/off-road lights, Fog Lights, Racing Lights, new V6
Magnum Engine /w Towing package. Nitrous oxide kit (compucar)
Edelbrock Headers, Tinted windows all around (Except winshield)
/w 5%. Vent Shades on side windows, Ton. Cover. Cragar Mags
/w All Terrain Tires /w side Biters(not shown on pic).
CB Radio, and an Air Horn:)
- Modifications in progress:
- Replacing front bumper, air dam, Driver's side headlight
bezel, new set of Hella Fog Lights. All that from fish-tailing
front driver's side into a guard rail in the rain :(
- If money were no object:
- Dakota Super Chip (Hopefully) maybe an new transmission
(something other then the 3-speed auto, but I havn't been
able to find an overdrive tranny to fit my 88 Dakota).
Swap bench seat /w two bucket seats. Swap Colum shift to
the floor (again, if I can find a place to do a custom
application, because the 4WD shifter is right on the floor
as well). Shift Kit, Engine Dress up(New air cleaner, etc)
chrome engine out. New Throttle Body (Other then the 2bbl
Holley that's on there now). More whenever I think of it.
If anyone has any info, please let me know.. Who'd be
willing to sponsor me? :)
- Additional modification comments:
- I seriously am looking for some things though, like a better
trans, something with overdrive/4 speed. Also, for bucket
seats, if anyone knows where I can get info, or if they
can help, please let me know. Also, if anyone has ever
heard of a Dakota getting T-Tops? I was thinking about
getting that as well, anyone have any idea?
- 0 to 60:
- Quarter mile:
- Top speed:
- Pictures description:
- This is my truck sitting outside of my house. Not too long ago, only
the cragar mags now have spinners on them, and the new engine was put
in after the picture was taken:)
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Fri May 22 23:37:21 1998.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Bill Sullivan! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / email@example.com / SUNY College at Fredonia