- Bartlesville Ok
- Email Address:
- Other Vehicles:
- 96' Dakota CC/V6
- Previous Vehicles:
- 92 Dakota 4x4 CC/V6/5-spd/2" lift/31" mud tires/k&n/hi-flow muffler***********
97'Dakota RC/V8/5-spd/black w/blackouts/2wd
Mods: MSD ignition, k&n(14x3), flowmaster, eldebrock headers, 275's bf-goodrich, lakewood bars, posi, 3.55, JET chip: Best time 1/4= 14.7
- Other hobbies:
- Working on whatever dak I have,
The usual college hobbies.
- College student
- My first 92' was an offroader and I traded that in for a 97 dakota. After havin it for two years with just 33,000 miles on it, I totaled it! You can believe how mad I was especially after havin to special order it. Now I just purchased a 96' Club Cab/auto/V6. Couldn't find a V8 anywhere that was in my price range. So I'm settling back to the V6. Probelm is modifying it.
- Club Cab
- The usual
- Planned modifications:
- Need some help with this V6. Can't seem to find headers for it. Anyways, I plan, if I can to modify it to run at least in the 14's.
- If money were no object:
- I would by a magnum crate 360(380 hp) and put it in. Lower it with a Hotchkis kit. 17" wheels, system, everything.
- Additional modification comments:
- The performance listed below is for my 97' Dakota
- 0 to 60:
- Quarter mile:
- Top speed:
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Tue Sep 7 18:13:56 1999.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Bert! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / email@example.com / SUNY College at Fredonia