- Matt Koth
- Alta, Iowa
- Email Address:
- Previous Vehicles:
- 1988 Chevy S-10 Extended Cab 4x4 2.8 V6
- Other hobbies:
- Off-Roading, Hunting, Junk Yards, Playing Computer Games and Mopar Muscle Cars.
- I attend the U of Iowa
- V8 - 318ci
- Club Cab
- Power Everything, Electric Moonroof
- Completed modifications:
- K&N Filter, MSD Wires, Autolite 3923s, Brass Cap and Rotor, Alpine CD Player, Boston Speakers, Cobra CB, Firestick 4' Antenna, Hi-Lift Jack, Redline reciever hitch, Mopar factory lightbar, Diamond Plate Tool Box.
- Modifications in progress:
- Sport Grill and Bumpers, Full Skid Plates, Custom CB Console
- Planned modifications:
- Warn 9,500 pound winch, Warn brush guard,
- If money were no object:
- Dana 44s Front and Rear, Custom Coil Over Suspension, 33" BFG Mud Terrains.
- 0 to 60:
- Quarter mile:
- Top speed:
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Mon Dec 17 17:18:37 2001.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Matt Koth! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org