- Streator, Illinois
- Email Address:
- Previous Vehicles:
- A 1990 Mustang, A 1999 Intrepid, and now a 2001 Dakota
- Other hobbies:
- Lifting weights, reading Stephen King novels
- I'm working on becoming a prison guard.
- Regular Cab, short bed
- The truck has power windows, locks, mirrors, cruise, air, tilt, automatic, infinity sound.
- 8500 miles
- Completed modifications:
- Bug deflector, soft tonneau cover, JVC El Kameleon CD Deck, blue neon interior light
- Modifications in progress:
- upgrading all speakers to Mobile Authority Component Sets, install MA brand amplifier to push two 8" subs behind the seat.
- Planned modifications:
- K&N Intake, Performance Chip, 'shorty headers and dual exhaust, limo tint all arround, clear corners, wiper cowel, ram head tail light covers,
- If money were no object:
- I would have to go with a 5.9 Liter engine mod, maybe even an NOS system and then every accessory Dodge makes!!
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Thu Jun 13 00:46:28 2002.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Kevin! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / email@example.com