- Eric Schreiner
- Altadena, CA---Next to Pasadena
- Email Address:
- Other Vehicles:
- 88 Cherokee LTD, 3" lift, 30's, 4.10lsd front and rear,
30 gal. fuel tank
'79 Honda CBX 6 cylinder motorcycle
'81 Honda CBX
'88 BMW K75s motorcycle
'94 KTM 440MXC dirt bike
- Previous Vehicles:
- 4 different Austin Mini Coopers, two were vans. All were
1969 Rambler American Rogue, 290ci, 4bbl, 3.54lsd, with tach
stock from the factory--15.50@90mph at Orange County
1969 Rambler AMX, 390ci, 4bbl, 3.54lsd, and a email@example.com
with a bog off the line
- Other hobbies:
- Bikes, dirt and street. Shooting and reloading ammo.
Aircraft and flying.
- I'm an electrical tester for a power department with a good
background in electronics. I used to repair computers when
the NBC studio's main frame computer only had 256K of main
- V8 - 318ci
- Club Cab
- 3.92lsd. Handling package. O/H console. Heavy duty packages.
Power everything. Infinity CD/Cassette. Towing.
- Completed modifications:
- K&N 11" air filter. Lowered it myself, 1"
front-1/2" rear. 275/60x15 Radial T/A's. 2 horns. Explorer
shocks. Gibson cat back. Power-pulleys. Magnum valve covers.
- Planned modifications:
- Headers. Throttle body. Cam, roller lifters, and rockers.
Rear mounted SMALL battery. You need a truck to carry around
the H/D battery. Maybe an MPI manifold and injectors.
- If money were no object:
- Junk it, and buy a new R/T
- Top speed:
- Pictures description:
- Taken at 8500 ft on Monitor pass just south of Lake Tahoe in Calif. on May 22, 98
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Mon Jun 1 17:07:09 1998.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Eric Schreiner! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org / SUNY College at Fredonia