- Robert Trottmann
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Email Address:
- Home Page:
- Previous Vehicles:
- 1968 AMC Ambassador DPL, 232, auto.
- Other hobbies:
- Photography, work, school, sleep.
- Student, ask parents for money.
- V8 - 318ci
- Regular Cab, short bed
- Sport Package.
- Additional info:
- Daily Driver, (who's isn't)
- 52,000 miles
- Completed modifications:
- Running Boards, 2" lowering blocks, headlight blackouts,
taillight covers, sound system with two Phoenix Gold amps,
two JL 10" subwoofers, two eclipse mids, one set of rockford
fosgate splits, all run by a Sony CDX 900.
MSD 6A, Blaster Coil, and Headers out through a Flowmaster
glasspack and fake duals.
Also, a soft, hinged tonneau cover, with a tool box.
- Planned modifications:
- K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit, FIPK (January 98)
Phoenix Gold ZX250 (May, 98)
Cowl Air Induction Hood (Late July, 98)
- If money were no object:
- Tub out rear, put on street slicks, Nitrous.
Also, a new paint job, blue in front half, white in back
half, with the blue turning into water splashing over white.
- Performance Comments:
- I'll have info on performance when the Mooresville Dragstrip
opens in the spring of 1998.
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Wed Jan 14 14:05:45 1998.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Robert Trottmann! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org / SUNY College at Fredonia