- Scott Miller
- Email Address:
- Home Page:
- Other Home Pages:
- Description of the other pages:
- The first page is for my 94 Dakota Sport V-6 5 Speed.
This page is about Ram Racin'. My Dad's 81 Dodge Shortbed truck that run's 10.7's in the 1/4. You know you wanna check it out...so click on the link.
- Other Vehicles:
- 94 Dakota Sport V-6 5 Speed
- Previous Vehicles:
- 1984 Dodge Charger Shelby--Nice little car
1988 Dodge Dakota 4 cyl.--Nice truck, No power
1981 Plymouth Turismo
1991 Dodge Daytona
1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z
- Other hobbies:
- Drag Racing at Mason-Dixon Dragway
Working with computers and HTML
- Route Salesman for Roaring Springs
- V8 - 318ci
- Regular Cab, short bed
- Special Woodgrain steering wheel
- Additional info:
- Red #322
V8, 3.90 gears, rear sliding window, Heavy duty cooling system, Heavy duty suspension
- Completed modifications:
- Dual Exhaust, JET Performance Module, Lowered 2" in the rear for the perfect look, Pioneer CD player, tonneau cover, Lund Roll Pan, K&N drop in Filter, Custom dual ram air system, 904 Tranny with manual valve body, 8 3/4 rear end with 3.90 gears, True Dual Flowmaster 3-Chamber Exhaust, MSD 8.5 Plug wires, Brass Cap & Rotor, 180 degree thermostat.
- Modifications in progress:
- 360 engine, Set of Weld racing wheels,Set of Hooker Headers, repaint the truck.
- Planned modifications:
- I would like to run low 13's when this set-up is all done. If not, guess I gotta save more money.
- If money were no object:
- Tube frame, 4-link suspension, 8 3/4 rear-end, tubbed, steal one of Darrell Alderman's motors and put this truck in the 7's in the quarter
- 0 to 60:
- low 7's
- Quarter mile:
- Eighth mile:
- 60 foot:
- Top speed:
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Wed Oct 27 11:53:34 1999.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Scott Miller! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org / SUNY College at Fredonia