- Robert Kollasch
- Whittemore, Iowa. 50598
- Email Address:
- Other Vehicles:
- soon to own a 1989 dodge daytona shelby z turbo II.
- Previous Vehicles:
- Other hobbies:
- playing my bass guitar. coming up with engine build ideas.
- part time mechanic, pizza delivery.
- my soon to own shelby z will be a rwd conversion with a 318 shortblock, 340 heads, short intake with a nice 4 bbl carb, shortie headers mated up to a 904 torqueflight transmission, finished off with an 8.75 posi rear end. as soon as i get some cash!
- V8 - 318ci
- Regular Cab, short bed
- power windows, locks. cruise control am/fm/cass (now cd player, all kenwood components). nicer than an average SLT.
- Additional info:
- has a visor, toolbox, bedliner, diamond plate side runners, running boards. mods are limited to a k&n air filter, removing rubber baffle infront of snorkel, and a custom bent 3" side strait pipe. sounds pretty badass.
- Completed modifications:
- k&n air filter, 3" side pipe.
- Modifications in progress:
- Planned modifications:
- If money were no object:
- drop in a heavily modded 360, a built up 904 or 727, and a nice rear end that would fit into the stock location with no visible modification. just so i could waste any retard that came up next to me and thought they were tough. OOO! MAKE IT QUIET!!!!
- Additional modification comments:
- had to replace intake belly pan gasket (oil consuming son of a B****!!)
- close to stock
- close to stock
- 0 to 60:
- Quarter mile:
- Top speed:
- had it at 115
- Performance Comments:
- yep, ive raced 6 different camaro's with modded 350s and toasted all but one. the one i didnt toast, we both got slapped with drag racing tickets, we were clocked at 105 mph in a 55. yep, it was fun, but thats the only car thats ever been able to keep up with me. the truck weighs 3500 stripped of all accessories except running boards and visor. Even the spare tire.
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Mon Jul 11 00:04:17 2005.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Robert Kollasch! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org