- Scott Stevens
- Knoxville TN
- Email Address:
- Other Vehicles:
- 99 Chevy Suburban (Wifes)
99 Black Dak R/T (Mines)
- Previous Vehicles:
- 1978 Buick Regal (my 1st car and 1st V8)
1982 Toyota 4X4 SRT
1984 Chevy K5 Blazer
1987 Toyota Corolla GT-S
1989 Toyota Corolla GT-S (Wifes)
1991 Toyota XTRA P/U 4X2
1991 Dodge Caravan (Wife's - traded for Suburban?!?!?)
- Other hobbies:
- Music, Softball, Fishing, Swimming, Hiking, Biking
- Network Engineer
- V8 - 360ci
- Club Cab
- AM/FM/CD prem. stereo w/wheel controls with infinity spkrs (Fair Quality), cruise, PW, PDL, overhead cons. (Almost all the Bells and Whistles)
- Additional info:
- Downey SST Tonneau, K&N Filter Charger
- Completed modifications:
- NONE - Yet
- Modifications in progress:
- NONE - Yet
- Planned modifications:
- Hotchkis drop (maybe 2/3), fiberglas tonneau cover, K&N gen 2 system, PCM, headers, roll pan, grill insert, HI-PO (MSD) ignition, coil and wires, more to follow...
- If money were no object:
- Hotchkis drop kit, total MOPAR'd out engine with all the trimmings...
- Top speed:
This profile has been accessed
times and was last updated on Mon Dec 11 12:07:52 2000.
If you'd like to send mail to this person, click here.
Hey, Scott Stevens! You can use these links to change or
delete your profile!
Back to the DML Home Page -
Back to the list of dakota profiles
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org