On Board Diagnostics
The workings of OBD-II and its effect on modifications
by Ray T. Bohacz
Reprinted from and with the permission of
High-Tech Performance Magazine
I've made this article available in three ways:
The High-Res version
- This version has huge, honkin' graphs and images inline. Clicking on them will
pull up that image separately. (1266K)
The Low-Res version
- This version has 1/2 size graphs and images inline. Clicking on them will
pull up the full size version of that image. (332K)
The No-Res version
- This version has no graphs or images inline. You can pull up the full size version
of a particular image by clicking on the provided text links. (17K)
- I'd like to send out a huge "Thank You!" to Sean Meldrum
(Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com) who typed in this article and sent
it to me to post on the page for everyone.
- High-Tech Performance magazine was nice enough to give me permission
to reprint this article on the DML Home Page, so I thought I'd print
a little info about them here.
- Subscriptions are available for $16.95 from High-Tech Performance,
PO Box 9033, Paterson, NJ 07509.
- High-Tech Performance has a Home Page at
- The publishers of High-Tech Performance also publish a Mopar specific magazine
called High Performance Mopar.
Back to the DML Home Page
Jon N. Steiger / firstname.lastname@example.org / SUNY College at Fredonia