Re: shocks

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 13:46:47 EST

That's why I LOVE my RS/9000's with in-cab remote... on setting 1, they're
as soft as any luxo-cruiser (complete with mild body roll on turns) and on
setting 5, they'll knock teeth loose on a bumpy road, but will not bottom
out even if you get the truck airborne, and really tighten up the
suspension.