Re: Duel TBI's - ATTN JON

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 17:34:03 EST

At 01:07 AM 10/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Jon, you tell me where it is, and I will pull it out! Then tell you guys
>about my new ticket. Later

  Ok, according to my '96 FSM, its attached to the steering knuckle.
The wire from the sensor is routed along the lower control arm, and
it goes into the engine bay, where there is a connector that ties
it in to a wiring harness. Sounds like you can just disconnect
it in the engine bay if you know what wire to disconnect. I guess
you'll just have to check for a wire coming off the steering knuckle
and follow it into the engine bay. Although the FSM doesn't specifically
say so, it looks as if its on the front right wheel assembly.

  There's also a rear sensor on the diff. I'm not sure wether you'd
have to disconnect both of 'em or not.

                                               -Jon-