Re: Fear of Driving

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 16:42:26 EST

>Norah, Glad your getting over your accident. I guess that happened
>before I came to the DML or I wouldn't have broke your shoes about the
>Doom and Gloom. Glad your better! Bob

Don't worry about it Bob. I deserved it. Sometimes after something that
traumatic, it's hard to get out of the "doom and gloom" rut without help
from others. That's why I'm so grateful to all the DMLer's. If you want to
see the results of the wreck, they're on my profile. It was a '95 Sport
with only 30,000 km on it and in mint condition. Yes, I babied it beyond
belief.
It may not look like the accident was really bad, but it was completely
written off as the lamp post punctured the rad and engine block and all the
rad fluid and engine oil drained out onto the street. The tow truck driver
had to straighten the wheel by force in order to tow it to the dealership.
Sorry to go on so much about it, but I still miss it very much and my heart
broke when we went to the dealership to take pictures and say goodbye. The
pics are at:

http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dakota/Ez9Y@FCYvhCcQ/profile.htm

along with the new '98 and our other '95.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd