RE:Is: friends for the dakota was:R/T pinging and speed lim

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 10:36:13 EST

Bill,
any year prior to 74 is a good year, but personally, IMHO, I think the
duster is not the most attractive Mopar available fro that time period (Im
ducking)... Watch Mannix on TV for nice shots of a 67 Dart convertible. Or,
one of my favorites, a 64 Dart GT 273 commando (ready for the 340) The older
A bodies (63-66) dont have enough room for a set of Chassis exit headers, so
the 67 on up are easier to modify. I have a couple of 65 barracudas, a 72
cuda and etc. and I can say that working on them gives you a feeling of
"control" vs. working on a OBDII vehicle...Get some old iron before it
disappears! The cost of restoration is minimal compared to a new Dakota!!
BKB