Cecil County Drags Nov. 7

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 12:41:58 EST

>I'm glad I'm not the only one who's down right paranoid when
>someone parks next to me. When friends are with me they know I'll
>park on the North 40 and its a hike to the mall or where ever!
>
>No dings yet in 7 mo.
>
>GS -

I have not had good experiences with parking lots and Daks. When I first
got my '93, I had parked in front of my dentist's office when another car
drove up to park beside the passenger side of the Dak. She then proceeded
to open up her door wide and ding the truck door (WHILE I WAS STILL SITTING
IN IT!!!) I only had the beauty for about a month.

I was stunned and pissed beyond belief. Not even an I'm sorry. I got out,
yelled at her and she just turned around a said: "No damage, what's the big
deal?" Well, I won't tell you exactly what I said to her, but I think I may
have even surprised some of you on the list. What it basically boiled down
to was, asking her why she didn't apologize for banging my door when she
knew I was there and where exactly she learned her manngers from (explitifs
removed).

This past summer, Jason's bumper got a nice scratch in it. We both park our
Dak's behind each other in front of our house. Jason's behind mine. The
wonderul neighbor or guest of his backed out of their driveway into the
street and proceed the leave a nice scrape in the bumper. The steel is now
exposed, rough and no longer black. Of course we have no proof and Jason is
pretty pissed.

Moral of the story, you can't trust your vehicle anywhere from these losers!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd