Re: jules twists it around... about head bolts?

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 16:26:23 EDT

----------
> From: mike.burgess@akamail.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> PS, lets let the Jules' posts fade away, I'm
> getting sick of seeing the whole thing repeated
> over and over. At least if you have to reply,
> get the cutters out and clip out all the parts
> we've seen before.

and jules sez: (d)

"now, then.... i hope you will chose to email yourselves privately as i
don't really want to read about it all... but i will (laughs SO hard...)"

At least if you have to reply,
> get the cutters out and clip out all the parts
> we've seen before.

what can i say?!? those of you that seem to be the most offended are
seemingly ALWAYS the ones that THINK your way is the only way... what has
ever happened to real tech and here are the guys that don't want to follow
the rules for the good (est) of the gang... and they ARE oft... the ones we
don't want calling here either... 'cause they follow their OWN rules and to
heck with the best good for all!

they get what they grow...

my opinion... to heck with yours!

now (bows gratiously) a big THANKS for all that private email support... i
luv ya'll... youse guys can call ANYTIME! glad you liked the story's
theme... sorry it was so short... ned mcnasty might make a gud pulp
paperback... he's a classic folk hero...

sorry to use dml valuable space here but it was easier to respond only
once...

warmly

dedicated "dml"-r

ps: lets get back to real tech... like how much torque can we put into a
5.2 head bolt before they twist out the block threads....?