Re: Latest News

From: HrtbeatZ28@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 13:56:03 EDT

My "99" CC R/T window sticker was $25,405 less a $1,035 preferred customer
discount; that brought it down to $24,370. Ended with dealer installed bug
deflector, driver/passenger window tint and bed mat with tailgate mat
protector. Final cost $23,100. Tried to get that last $100 but; they had
another buyer. He had found out my name and came to my house to find out if I
was going to take delivery or not. Said he would pay full sticker if I didn't
take delivery. I'll say one thing for the dealer ( I dealt with the sales
manager directly ) they never let the fact that sombody would pay more for the
truck cancel their committment to me as the first buyer. They treated me fair
and will get more business from me in the future