Dak Grief -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 14:31:43 EDT

Sorry man.... I feel your grief... so, where di they bury the guy you killed
for smashing your dak? =)

-mike d.

>>> John <kemkerj@xyzzy.net> 10/10/98 07:10pm >>>
Some people have no respect for the Dak.

As I was driving home from working late, some [fill in favorite
expletive
here] ran a red light not a mile from my house and hit my 1994 Dakota SL
V8. I miss my Dak already. I just bought it a few months ago.

I'm frankly surprised I didn't break the [fill in expletive here]'s
face.

Boy, the gas generator (lead azide?) for airbags tastes nasty!

--John K.
  Owner of a maimed 1994 5.2L V8 SL Extended Cab