Re: Auto Shifters Attn: Gene

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 04:31:26 EDT

Hey Gene:

Just a little tid bit, but I heard next year that pro stock is going back to
yanking the gears. Did anybody else hear that Mopar took sponsorship from
Eicke Racing? Apparently they arent't to happy with performance, but it is
rumored that Darrell and Scott will be out next year with a new team and
Mopar will be backing them.

later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322