hi flo injectors

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 10:06:36 EDT

" Subject: Re: DML: HI FLO Injectors

In a message dated 10/6/98 11:01:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mdubose@vt.edu
writes:

<< Hey how much did it cost for the new injectors? Did you have to send
yours
off or
 did you just order them? thanks
 Mike >>
I bought them from a friend on the list!
Eric"

--He got them from me. I took them off my '94 4X4 that I'm selling. I
think I can speak for Eric when I say that hi-flo injectors help "gel" a
whole performance upgrade that addresses every aspect of mods-if you put
a performance throttle body on, you need to uncork the exhaust, and vice
versa, if you install a new cam and computer, you need to be able to
efficiently deliver the required amount of fuel. Hence, now that the
motor can flow more fuel in and more air in, and flow exhaust out more
freely, more fuel needs to be delivered to enhance the performance. And
this can be felt in throttle response and driveability. I wouldnt
recommend injectors to you if you dont have at least a cam and computer
upgrade (well, maybe just a computer may be enough but it really wakes
up with both of them) Just exhaust wont give you benefits without
working on the intake side, ya know?

Patrick