Re: how Undetctable Radar Detectors are possable

From: Klaus Wilkens (klaus@buffnet.net)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 20:22:37 EDT

Jim's absolutely correct in everything he writes.

The only thing I'll add is you have much better protection with a front and rear
antenna than you do with a front only unit. One nice feature of the Valentine unit is
the bogey counter which displays the nuber of signals received at any one time and it
gives their direction also.

KW

Working in Radar and Radio much longer than I care to admit too : )