Targeting the Cali Meet...

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 12:50:22 EDT

Hey folks:

   I fully realize there are intrinsic problems with getting everyone
together. If we have to we can push a time back until everyone's schedules
agree and we can all choose a central location. If this isn't really what
people want to do, then we should split the state (after all, it's like
driving from Florida to New York for East Coasties reference). I would love
to see everyone (and have a dozen plus Dak's parked around) from the list.
   My brother actually suggested Hurst Castle or Pismo Dunes (for the 4x4
folks {4x2's will work so long as you don't get in the real soft sand}).
There are many mountains, and other fun things to check out in the San
Luis/Morro Bay/Los Osos area. That would be my recommendation for a meeting
place at this time, but it is only the opinion of one member of the group so
everyone else: SPEAK UP! ^_^ Thank you...

Shaun H.