Toronto meet

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 18:18:35 EDT

Hi Everyone,

It's seems that we're getting a little more interest in a Toronto meet. So
far we have the following people that would like to get together:

1. Randy
2. "Nut" (sorry don't know what else you go by)
3. myself
4. Jason
5. and our fearless leader, Jon S.

Anyone else want to get in on this? If you're not familiar with the Toronto
area, we're about a two hour drive from the US/Canadian border (Niagara
Falls). Hamilton is about an hour from the same border.

Jon mentioned to me earlier today that Sundays are difficult for him, so
let's pick a date. I'll try to get some info on Cayuga Raceway, but we may
have to settle for a simple gathering instead.

Let's get some plans in action!!!! Hopefully before the weather becomes "yuk".

Norah
        Common sens ain't so common anymore....