engine trouble code

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 15:32:59 EDT

I have fixed my tranny/engine code issues that I was having. the code was
P0753. I replaced the od sensor, trans governer sensor, and a speed sensor.
still nothing. Thanks to the PDF that bernd sent. (what I could read of it)
I have FOUND the problem. I replaced a $7.45 relay. and guess what. it works
for the most part and no more codes. the only thing I need to do is to
adjust the bands in the tranny. and I think I am set.

thanks for those who emailed in response.