Re: Ouch!!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 10:32:44 EDT

On Apr 8, 2004, at 06:27, raymond.irons@gm.com wrote:

> If you look close enough, I think you might agree that those chains
> you see hanging off the rear of the truck are the chains from the tow
> truck
> that was there to pull the truck from the side of the house.

was definitely too late when I was looking at that picture first =)
I forget that every yokel doesn't have J-hook chains that they'd be
yanking things with - Jon, you've skewed my views again!

> I don't
> believe he was pulling anything, rather there is probably a small rise
> just
> off camera that launched the truck airborne.

I also for some reason didn't manage to consider that the truck was
probably on it's way down at the time of entry. whaddya know? it makes
sense now! (at least as much sense as it can make....)

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
84 RamCharger 360 (parked)         98 Dakota CC 318 (Fixed!)