Re: Virgin DAK Owner!!

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 18:58:48 EST

welcome, I prefer the Flowmaster series 50 or the 40 series, the 40 is a
little louder. The 180 t sta is a great choice, along with the 3923 plugs,
now the K& n is also great, I really dont know about tires for the gen II
but someone may. for the seats some gen III SHOULD FIT. and a PCM reflash
will help alot.