Re: 4.7 ENGINE Applause

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 11:46:49 EDT

23,000 on mine here. Have have towed with it, Have put over 1400 miles on it
in 2 days, and drive 4 miles to work and 4 miles home every day. So far its
great running V8. If I had to go out and buy anther dak YES I would get the
4.7L in a heartbeat!!
Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

    Every minute in your Dodge is a minute worth living.