Re: Re: Attn: Kyle : Tire Sizes - Actual Sizes

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 00:21:05 EDT

> Thanks Kyle. I'll be sure to check them all out. I thought you were
> leaving us for a little while???? Glad you're still hanging around. Hey,
> show us your old signature line....you know, just for old times...the one
> that's about 10 lines long. :)

I really only get a chance to read DMLs once or twice a week, and usually
just skim through the posts. I still havent packed my puter up, since the
closing date on my new home isnt till Sept.15, and it looks like they wont
be finishing before that. So hopefully I can hang around for another week or
two.
Kyle..............Real Dakotas Are Built, Not Bought
93 Dakota; Emerald Green; Sport Regular Cab 4x4 V6; 3.55 LSD
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD RFI Noise Filter, MSD Universal Wiring
Harness, MSD 8.5MM SuperConductors, Accel Super Coil, Borg Warner
Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite Copper Plugs(.050), QuickD Throttle Body,
Ford Motorsport #19lb/hr Matched Injectors, 'PoBoy' Homebrew Cold Air
Intake Kit Using GenIII Dak Air Hat, K&N #RE-0920 Cone Filter(900+ CFM),
K&N Breather Filter(PN#62-1520; All Metal), Flowmaster 3Chamber Delta-Flow
Muffler, DEI Radiator Relief, Robert Shaw Generation II Tstat, Overhead
Console, SilBlade Synthetic Wipers, Cobra CB(8W), Firestik II Antenna with
SS Quick Disconnect, Pioneer DEH45DH CD Deck, Polk 6.5" 2way Speakers,
Pioneer 5x7" 3way Speakers, Magellan 315 GPS,MacNeil WeatherTec Floor
Mats, Rhino Liner(double coated), Grill\Brush Guard coated with LineX,
Custom Made Aluminum Radiator Guard/PreRunner Front Plate, Hella 500
6" Round Driving Lights, Hella XL Low Beams, 80W/100W 9004 "Off-Road"
Bulbs, 50W Halogen Backup Bulbs, TintedWindows All Around, Vent-Visors,
Door Sill Guards, Contico Tool Box (Full Of Recovery Gear/Tools), Reese
Class IV Hitch, Amsoil Series 2000 75W90 in Front/Rear Diffs, Amsoil ATF
in the good ole' NP231 Transfer Case, Transfer Case Skid Plate, Bilstein
Shocks Front/Rear, Premium Cloth High Back Bucket Seats, Tuffy Series II
Steel Center Console, Remote Starter..........