Re: Dealer Told Me......

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 04:54:18 EDT

Yes! At least on mine they used to. Every time that
I went to get the tires rotated and balanced; I'd
always lose about 2 to 6 studs. Never could figure
this out, until I replaced my old tires with new ones.
 This particular tire dealer informed me that the
wheel stubs fail all the time and that they should've
been replaced. I guess several vehicles spanning at
least 3 years have this problem. And not only
Chrysler.