Re: Introduction & Brakes

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 18:13:17 EDT

join the club with the brakes, Here a posting from Zac from a different
board........

"Calling all Dakotas!

There will be a Dakotas get together on Wednesday, August 22 at 7:30 in the
parking lot of Grapevine Mills. We should be meeting by Polar Ice. Just look
for a bunch of sweet trucks. We will be there until we decide to go home.
Should have pizza and cokes there also. Hope to see you there.

Zac King"

I'll be there!

Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+