Re: Re: RE: RE: Made For You wire looms

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 12:35:30 EDT

At 11:29 AM 8/21/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Rich, which ones were melting? Are you running JBA or MP headers? I've
>got problems with the rear most (lower right corner valve cover bolt hole)
>loom on the driver's side. It gets WAY too hot, but it's due to the ram's
>horn design of the JBA header (#7 cyl) -- SNIP --

A couple of years ago, my stock looms were being melted in that area from
the heat of the MP headers. I just brought all four wires on that side around
the top back corner of the valve cover (instead of around the bottom) and added
some looms from the stock wires to the ones on the MP set that I'm running.
So far, so good.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG