Re: Re: gen 1 gen 11 gen 111 ???

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 01:48:33 EDT

>>1990 was the last of the Gen I's. The grill was
changed in 1991. 1990 was also the first year of the
Club Cab.<<

yes and no... the grill was changed in 91, but the engine was still premag.
That's why we say Gen II is 92. In 92 they went to the composite headlamps
and magnum line of engines. Totally different fuel system too.
You're right about the CC year being 90... and it was also only available in
4x4 trim... no CC premag Dakota Sports were ever made to my knowledge, they
were WS, SE, and LE trim....

-miggity