Re: where did my antifreeze go?

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 22:41:25 EDT

You have to rember that the CAT runs hot enough to burn up any oil or water
that may leat into the cyl in small amounts. Pull the plugs and put 10 or 15
pounds of air in the cooling system and keep it up for a few hours sometimes
it takes a day but I sometimes see water running out of a plug hole.
GEORGE!!