attn.bill..9psi

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 18:03:28 EDT

hey bill,
i am gonna order the 9 psi pulley..the kb headers,the mopar perf.computer. i
know iwill have to send the optimizer back to get reflashed..what i am
worried about is pinging.i put the nos offroad octane booster and it really
helped..my trip this weekend went well.houma to waynesboro miss. my fuel mpg
was 17..thats running 75 to 85 with an ocasional 120 where it shuts
down..the shutdown and the shift points can only be changed by upgrading to
mp performance cp..i have 93 octane in my truck now with no pinging i guess
it took ahwhile for the cp to adapt..im upgrading after only 4 days with my
sc on because a damn mustang kicked my ass.i took him from 30 to about 70
and then he just pulled away..he had no juice or sc..