Re: Michigan Meet

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 12:41:39 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/2001 10:17:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
sawcut64@mediaone.net writes:

<< I was wondering if someone could give a final email as to the specifics for
 the meet tomorrow. Are we meeting at the Chrysler museum at noon? >>

I'll be sure to break out my pictures from last Sunday when I went there and
think of you all there; I was hoping to get to be there this weekend; but it
just wasn't working into my schedule at all. I'm back home already with my
GF & I having used 8 rolls of film, and been in 8 states & 2 countries ( we
ran over to Windsor for about an hour) with only 5 days off.
Loved the musuem; hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. Just we they had
at least a Dak or 2 in it.
And when you get to the Boss' Garage.. Just try to picture the 413 cross ram
under the hood of a Dak.... Ahhhhhhh..
Enjoy all..

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd