Re: Sweet Off-Road Winch Bumpers

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 19:34:46 EDT

Here's the link to Hanson's bumper:
http://www.hansonenterprise.com/

I called him after his bumper appeared on the "Weekend Warrior"
Dodge Dakota in Four Wheeler. He was REALLY nice and answered
any and all questions; quite a chatty fellow. Seemed to know
metal working like the back of his hand. I'm sure you wouldn't
go wrong with one of these . . . and while your at it, why not
get all the extras? ;)

JY