RE: RE: ARRRGG!!!

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 10:49:22 EDT

Brian,

If you are still under the 3yr/36k factory warranty, you can bring your Dak
to any Dodge dealer for diagnosis or repair regardless of whether you bought
it new or used or where you bought it. Same goes if you bought the extended
warranty from Chrysler. If you bought the extended warranty from the Chevy
dealer then you are stuck with them for service.

Check if your Dak was manufactured in August 98 or later and you have less
than 36k miles on it. If so bring it to a Dodge dealer for a look at it.

Ken