Re: Truck troubles...real Dakota content!

From: Sterling Dedic (93DodgeDakota@excite.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 10:21:51 EDT

   When the fuel pump on my 93 4x2 v6 went bad there was no warning at all,
it just quit running all at once like I had run out of gas. But yours is
makeing noise I would look into getting it replaced.

Sterling

> Is my line of thinking way off here, or what? Oh, my fuel pump has also
been whining the past couple months, what does a fuel pump do when it is
going bad? Maybe that is part of my problem?