Re: Fabtech Pre-Runner Photos

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 15:12:59 EDT

Blue is not a recommended accent color for a Red truck... !

hehehe That just gotta suck, I think I woudl be severly pissed off if they
pulled that stunt on me. Personally I am waiting to see a Pre Runner bar ona
Ram. I would like to get one for my Dad's truck but the only one I have seen
was well, UGLY and my Dad's Ram looks bad ass as it it, but I'd like a good
place to mount a Couple of those new Titanium Series 130watt Blue KCs...

Greg