Hurst Shifter for Daks

From: Duane Schultz (duschultz@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 11:05:13 EDT

Hi People, I have been a sideline observer for some time but have never
submitted. I have a '97 SLT, Ext. cab, 5.2, 5-Spd. with K-N Filtercharger,
Gibson SS catback duals and Dashboards Plus Dash. I recently noticed that
Hurst has begun listing a new shifter for 97-00 Dakotas with 5-Spd. New
Venture 3500 Trans. The Hurst part # is 390155 Summit offers it for sale at
$169.95. I want one REAL BAD. I don't think they've started production yet
because I've ordered one and delivery has been delayed twice so far.

Maybe you guys would be interested in a group buy or individually. If
there's enough interest, Hurst should go ahead and kick a few out.